GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Hey I see that truck all the time too... Even my mom makes fun of it...

The front axle is back because all he did was use coil spacers to lift the front end, that makes the link arms point down which pulls the axle back. A lift "kit" provides longer arms which prevents this, but that guy no comprendo :crazy:

·
thats right
1,399 Posts
ill bet that guy thinks he is the shit too when he drives. he see's all these people starring at him and says to himself "i am the fuckin man"

wow :pow:

·
Needs a truck
454 Posts
Jeff said:
ill bet that guy thinks he is the shit too when he drives. he see's all these people starring at him and says to himself "i am the fuckin man"

wow :pow:
haha thats what i was thinking too

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
With a crappy lifted truck like that and super wide wheels with semi low pro tires I would have thought he was from West TX.

·
\m/ (-_-) \m/
1,204 Posts
looks like everyother single cab dodge here in MO. I kind of like the new dodges so the title of this post kind of got me a little pumped up but then after seeing it I feel like I have been let down.

·
[>
3,255 Posts
:lol::lol:
:puke:

chevyman992002 said:
if he lowered the body right over the wheels it would look like a life size RC truck.

:rocking:

·
OG Member
4,862 Posts
I remember seeing that pile of shit! We were gonna get picks too but looks like you went back and took some! Fuck that thing is so ugly. :nono:

·
Later, Tony
7,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
MotoHead said:
I remember seeing that pile of shit! We were gonna get picks too but looks like you went back and took some! Fuck that thing is so ugly. :nono:
:word: Adam and I saw it so I had to turn around and get some pics of this heap :anitoof:

Yeah Jason, that thing is a piece of shit :imo

1 - 20 of 24 Posts