GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
910 Posts
Curious about them as well, but prob not much feedback out on em yet since they are both new releases.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
The EXO Grappler AWT lookes like a hybrid between the terra grappler and the trail grappler.

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
Thats what it says in the link lol. Agressive AT. Same as the Duratrac and Toyo RT.

·
Registered
910 Posts
Dang the exo's are a lot more expensive than the g2's

·
2002 ECSB 4x4
104 Posts
Really like those EXO's. Always wanted to try a set of Nittos... should've gotten them instead of these Falken's.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Meh, terrra grapplers just don't look aggressive enough. That mileage warranty on the G2's is nice.

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
What's the perk of these over duratracs? They're more cash in my area.

·
Registered
282 Posts
As stated above, terra grappler g2 doesn't look aggressive enough to buy it over some more common AT tire that is cheaper.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I can't speak for the G2, as I don't think that's what mine are, but I have 285/75/16 10 ply terra grapplers on my truck right now. Been on there for about 8k miles so far and I love them. Very little road noise. Treadwear so far seems really good. I have a 2500HD, and tow a 5k+lb trailer several times a week. As far as aggressive looks, I could care less. I need my tires to perform good, not look good, and these do. I've been at the dump emptying our dump trailer when the mud was really thick, like enough to sink up to the ankles of my work boots and almost pull them off, and my tires have never once given me issues getting in and out of there.

Also have a set of 10ply terra grapplers on my Land Rover Discovery. They have about 10k miles on them, but been on for almost 4 years, and still look almost new.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I bought the Terra Grappler's back in 06' and replaced them with a second set in 10' and they are nearly ready to be replaced. If they sorted out how to make them last longer, it would be nice since they tend to quickly wear down. The amount of time I had each set is due to not driving the Hoe for about 34-months since 06'

·
Registered
900 Posts
Guess I'm the only one that doesn't like either of them:shrug:

·
Central Florida Chapter
175 Posts
it's like the new toyo R/T tire.. sold a couple of R/T's and so far great results, haven't sold any of the new nittos though...

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
it's like the new toyo R/T tire.. sold a couple of R/T's and so far great results, haven't sold any of the new nittos though...
Doesnt help that the toyo's came out 2months ago and the Nittos last week.:crazy:

1 - 20 of 50 Posts