GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have searched and can't find the information I am looking for. I had a 2007 CC Sierra that I bought a leveling kit for it off of Ebay. The spacers that came with that leveling kit were 1.75" tall. It lifted the front high enough that I had to replace the rear blocks with 2.5" block to make it sit level. I sold that truck with the leveling kit on it and bought a 09 VMax EC Silverado and I am trying to find a leveling kit for it. I can't find the one that I bought anymore. The first one I checked on was the CCM kit and it is only 1-3/8" tall, then Auto Springs has one on ebay that is 1.5" tall, and I have check several others that are only 1.5" tall. I really want one that is the same height as the last one I had but I can't find one.

Does anyone know of a leveling kit that the spaces are 1.75" thick?

·
Kit, What Kit
188 Posts
That is thick. I got a full 2" lift out of 1" of spacer.
You are talking about 3.5" with just spacers.
The only way I know of is to stack upper and lower spacers.
Going to be hard on your front end.

·
Registered
1 Posts
ruff country makes a 3" kit that drop the a-arms and def. And it's about $400 with the a-arms and $200 something with out the a-arms

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It was a regular leveling spacer that was 1.75" thick. I bought it off ebay for around $90. I am not going to stack two spacers because first of all that is unsafe and second that would kill the front end. The angles would be horrible! I am just trying to find the leveling kit that I had on my 07.
Here is a picture of the spacers I had on my 07:
100_0819.jpg

And I picture of the truck with the spacers installed:
100_0823.jpg

·
07SilveradoNoob
1,314 Posts
If your interested, I just pulled my RC 3" kit, heres a comparision of the spacers that come with it compared to the 2.5" CCM kit. (RC on the Left/CCM on the Right)

Also have the rear blocks/ shocks/ everything else.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I can't afford to buy tires right now and I think the 3" will look too tall with the stock 31s. But how much are you asking for it?

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If your interested, I just pulled my RC 3" kit, heres a comparision of the spacers that come with it compared to the 2.5" CCM kit. (RC on the Left/CCM on the Right)

Also have the rear blocks/ shocks/ everything else.
The picture of the two spacers is not showing up.

·
Registered
156 Posts
those are total performance spacers that you got i believe

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
1 - 12 of 12 Posts