Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Bell Tech

Votes: 1 12.5%
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for some honest answers. Is there really anything wrong with McGaughys spindles? I have been doing my research for a 4/6 drop on my NNBS CC. I have noticed that most people are running McGaughys kits on their trucks. Some guys have posted here that Ground Force spindles are the way to go. A local shop tells me that Bell Tech is the only way to go. So, I am confused and do not want to mess up a new truck.

1. Will the McGaughys spindles mess up my turning radius?
2. Will the front end be able to be reasonably aligned after installing them?
3. Has the ball joint issue been resolved?

I want to do it right the first time, I am thinking about Bell tech struts and shocks, a McGaughys flip and hangers for the rear, McGaughys helper bags, and McGaughy spindles. Or should I go with another spindle?

·
Registered
157 Posts
I have the DJM spindles and have NO bump steer problems. Aligned perfect and rides great. Took it to the dealer yesterday after work to mess around and the guy i bought it from says it rides just as good as stock. Dont have any advice on the McG stuff tho...

·
Registered
223 Posts
I like my Ground Force spindles, I installed them and Belltech lowering structs with no problems. The tire shop was able to align my truck to spec without me installing alignment cams.
FYI: the powder coating is not as nice as the picture you see in Ground Force's Ads, it look more like black spray paint then the smooth glossy coating in the ad,, lol

·
Registered
11 Posts
FWIW, I have a brand new, still in the box set of Belltech spindles that I have decided I'm not going to install after all. Drop me a PM if you're interested.

·
The Lowering Experts
1,670 Posts
I think all three brands are going to be similar in quality and performance. Me personally I am not a fan of Groundforce. I had a few sets and in comparsion to Belltech I wouldn't spend the money on Groundforce.

Let me know if I can help you price out your lowering kit.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.