1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Diego Mafia
2,625 Posts
do you have a 2 wd or 4wd?

·
Registered
227 Posts
The new UCAs correct the upper ball joint angle and you won't have to cut off your upper bumpstop with them.

Rankin

·
Cool Guy
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah i have a 2 wheel drive and i noticed that you have to cut the bump stop which is not a problem... i just dont want to pay an extra 200 bucks if i dont have to btw im not an aggressive offroader... i do occasionally go off the pavement but not anything extreme

·
Not a
5,206 Posts
That's how I am. I mostly drive on the road but I go off on occasions. I paid about $450 for my entire lift (3" spindles, 2" coil spacers, 2" rear blocks). But I did all the installation myself.

·
Cool Guy
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
did you use a kit or separate parts? and well back to my original question, i should be fine with the basic kit then right?

·
GMFS Military Member
10,899 Posts
Id pay the extra money so i didnt have to cut off my bumpstops :uhoh:

·
Registered
227 Posts
Id pay the extra money so i didnt have to cut off my bumpstops :uhoh:

X2, I don't think thats a very smart decision either, I wouldn't do it to my truck, but hey its your truck do as you please!

Rankin

·
Cool Guy
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yeah im never too thrilled about cutting away stuff... considering that ill pay the extra bit and not cut anything... plus im gonna start looking for things separately like stated... might come out cheaper

·
07SilveradoNoob
1,314 Posts
Do the UCAs, Im glad I didn't cut mine off. . . also I don't see how its cheaper to buy seperate, unless he meant buying used seperately; I've contacted RC regarding certain peices and it seems much cheaper to buy and a whole kit.

Also I think you'll have a hard time getting the UCAs from RC without previously buying a kit and having your invoice #.

·
Kit, What Kit
188 Posts
I think you would be better of buying the RC kit and selling what you don't want/need. Also I think they have the cheapest UCAs you will find.

·
Cool Guy
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yeah i hear yall... so no cutting stuff and no separate buying... just the entire premium kit... will do then

1 - 14 of 14 Posts