GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a buddy with a NNBS crew cab 2 wheel drive truck. It has edge CAI throttle body and exhaust. He was lookin into gettin gears for is since he only has 3.42s. Would 4.10s or 4.11s be the best for him in every aspect and better off the line too. it also has 22 inch rims which are pretty heavy so what would yall suggest?
Anyone that has these gears in there NBS please chime in.

·
Registered
8,312 Posts
What size tires? Lifted i assume since its in the lifted section?

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
will that kill his gas mileage? i mean i know that will give him one hell of a low end grunt but highway driving wouldn that kill him?

·
Registered
8,312 Posts
Not really. I had 4.56 gears with 315/75/16's which measured around 33-34 inches and it was alright. I should've went with 4.88s

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
id go with 4.10s he will notice a big difference from the 3.42s. only reason id go 4.56s is if he ever tows or is planning on getting 35s.

·
GET SOME!!!
589 Posts
Have him give me a call or shoot me an email if he wants Yukon gears.

972-509-2167
Dude, obey the rules.
This is the second thread I have seen you advertising in.
I have to pay to advertise and sell in here. Its not quite fair to vendors when people are doing what your doing.

Not trying to come across as a asshole. I hope you understand.

·
Justin @ A/T Fab
325 Posts
Dude, obey the rules.
This is the second thread I have seen you advertising in.
I have to pay to advertise and sell in here. Its not quite fair to vendors when people are doing what your doing.

Not trying to come across as a asshole. I hope you understand.
When the mods that I have sent multiple emails to respond (about advertising) I will. Why don't you try to keep it to PMs if you have issues instead of bashing on a public forum. Im sure you would not want that done to you.

·
GMFS Military Member
10,899 Posts
4.56s and True Trac :imo ... Those 22s and 33s are alot heavier than the stock shit.

·
GET SOME!!!
589 Posts
When the mods that I have sent multiple emails to respond (about advertising) I will. Why don't you try to keep it to PMs if you have issues instead of bashing on a public forum. Im sure you would not want that done to you.
No, I wouldnt like it. Thats why I obide by the rules and PAY to advertise here.

·
Broke
1,169 Posts
If southern didn't say it, I would have. This is by far the most relaxed forum out there. You could at least abide by the rules. Besides, I'd much rather go with a preferred/reputable vendor than some dude tossing his # on here...

·
03 Silverado in progress
692 Posts
AMEN.....if your not a preferred vendor and your not paying then you don't deserve to be on here

·
In Valor There Is Hope
8,273 Posts
4.10's and please don't get yukon's. stay with precision (now motive)

·
GMC Owner
1,534 Posts
If southern didn't say it, I would have. This is by far the most relaxed forum out there. You could at least abide by the rules. Besides, I'd much rather go with a preferred/reputable vendor than some dude tossing his # on here...
AMEN.....if your not a preferred vendor and your not paying then you don't deserve to be on here
Stephen has been here since the beginning (longer than both of you), and is now a preferred vendor. :tongue:

·
BORN CHEVY
1,324 Posts
Yeah A/T Fab isnt some newbie trying to sling #'s around to get business. He just has a new name now that his business is open.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts