GMC Truck Forum banner

NNBS 4/6 Drop on 24's REAR RUBBING

44K views 24 replies 16 participants last post by  DoMDrty 
#1 ·
Hey guys...this is my first post on here, but I'm hoping you can help. My truck is dropped with a MCG spindle/coil and Belltech Flip kit, hanger, shackle. Anyhow, the front was rubbing the liner like a mofo, so I pretty much cut the hell out of it and some of the metal behind it. Seems to be much better. My rear also rubs my inner fender wells when I pull into driveways and the suspension articulates. Anyone else have this problem?

I almost have the full airlift helper bag set-up...just missing upper mount and lines. My buddy gave it to me, but he welded his mount. That would probably help.

Oh yeah...tire size is 305/35/24 with a +30 offset.

Thanks!

#8 ·
Thanks guys! I think I'll have to go with a smaller tire size. The rubbing in the back literally locks up the wheel for second as I pull in. Makes a nice squeel everytime! Drives me crazy! Not sure how these dudes with 26's get away with it.

Love your set-up Kyle. Love the all black wheels!

#19 ·
They dont have 4/6 drops....you should have done a 2/5 with 24's....
Think again....

4/7 Belltech Kit
26x10 Rims
295/25ZR26 Pirelli Scorpion Zero Rubbers

#23 ·
Oh no thats not my truck. I wish it was, I just pulled that info from another thread.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.