GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a 2011 silverado front set up i have 2in drop coils and 2in drop spindles im trymg to get another inch n thinking of getting belltech adjustable struts but wondering on that negative camber...i also got some offset belltech bushings installed on my upper arms..n e one kno if ill be able to get my alignment right if i get new struts set at a 1in drop on the strut

·
Registered
165 Posts
Go with the mcgaughys adjustable struts. I have 2" spindles and those struts with one ring on and I'm at about 5.25" drop. Negative camber Shouldn't be a problem if you have the camber bushings installed.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So i installed my belltech struts with 3 rings and my camber is not completly good im still off a degree or soo

·
Registered
496 Posts
I have the same set up in front. I needed the belltech alignment cam kit. Camber is at -1.5 degrees, after 14k miles tire wear is good.

·
The Lowering Experts
1,670 Posts
I am using Belltech spindles, springs and struts. I would recommend using the camber bushings and cam plates. Mine aligned perfectly and my tire wear has been very good. I am running the new Belltech spindle designed for trucks with 3"+ of drop though.

I have some Belltech struts for $75 each in the SCRATCH AND DENT section of our website. With the 10% off and free shipping its a killer deal.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Do any of you have any pics of the parts for 5" drop in the front

1 - 7 of 7 Posts