GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I looked all through the nnbs static thread but haven't found a sure answer. I got 4-7 now spindles and 2in drop springs, with a flip kit, my plan is to use belltech struts to go 2 more inches up front with the spc alignment kit, and shackle the rear, i know 4in is alot of drop on the strut but I thing I'll be ok with the alignment kit, not sure if the belltech struts will be bottomed out with the -2 setting on strut and 2in springs??? Any help?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Arms and Spindles will get you the best alignment without having to get an alignment kit.
Yea makes sence but im not worried about the alignment kit, I really wanna try and stay away from arms if I can, I know of a few people in here runnin arms, seems like a toss up with arms some people have issues and some don't

·
The Lowering Experts
1,670 Posts
I looked all through the nnbs static thread but haven't found a sure answer. I got 4-7 now spindles and 2in drop springs, with a flip kit, my plan is to use belltech struts to go 2 more inches up front with the spc alignment kit, and shackle the rear, i know 4in is alot of drop on the strut but I thing I'll be ok with the alignment kit, not sure if the belltech struts will be bottomed out with the -2 setting on strut and 2in springs??? Any help?
You will for sure need the alignment kit but you will NOT bottom out with the strut cranked down -2. I would also stay away from arms if you can.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
I had spindles, coils and struts before and had alignment issues. Went with arms and spindles and it fixed the problem. I may do a 7/11 soon

1 - 11 of 11 Posts