GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
GMFS Member
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just got my 09 GMC Sierra Z71 back with my lift/tires/rims/programmer. i love the CST kit, rides and drives just like stock

8" CST Kit
35" Toyo Open Country M/Ts
20x9 KMC Badlands
Diablosport Predator

Let me know what you think!

·
GMFS Military Member
304 Posts
Looks real good. Debadge and take that spare tire off. Wheels look good also.

·
Mossy Oak Pro Staff
2,668 Posts
Looks great! How much are you rubbing?

·
Boss
83 Posts
Good choice man that looks awesome...I only have a 6", might have to go to an 8 now:hmm:

·
Registered
871 Posts
wow looks nice. Good choice on the lift/wheel/tire combo.

·
GMFS Member
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thanks guys, i appreciate all the comments!

im gonna try to get some pics of the kit uploaded tonight or definitely tomorrow morning. im waiting on my rubber eraser wheel to come in before i strip the badges because that double sided foam tape is a pain in the a$$! Havent thought much about the spare tire, ill probably take it off when i mount my train horns back there though.
as far a rubbing goes, i had to trim the lower bumper valence and so far i havent been able to make it rub at all!

·
03 Silverado in progress
692 Posts
i'm jealous dude that thing looks good....i've always wanted a black truck

·
GMFS Military Member
304 Posts
thanks guys, i appreciate all the comments!

im gonna try to get some pics of the kit uploaded tonight or definitely tomorrow morning. im waiting on my rubber eraser wheel to come in before i strip the badges because that double sided foam tape is a pain in the a$$! Havent thought much about the spare tire, ill probably take it off when i mount my train horns back there though.
as far a rubbing goes, i had to trim the lower bumper valence and so far i havent been able to make it rub at all!
Thats what I've done on everyone of my trucks. I mount my k5's where the spare tire bracket is. Tiny spare tire on a lifted truck is pointless and doesnt look clean :imo

1 - 20 of 72 Posts