GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my friend has an 07 NNBS avalanche and is looking for a back end replacement. just looking at the brackets and how they are bolted to the frame on the stock rear bumper looks the exact same as my NBS Tahoe. so my question is could he buy a rear back end off of craigslist for NBS and have it bolt on his avalanche? thanks for any info

·
GMC Owner
1,534 Posts
Backend meaning axle or bumper?

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
back end bumper replacement. he works on ranches and shit and hits a lot of stuff with his truck.

·
Registered
9,687 Posts
im almost 100 percent sure it wont fit. 1 reason being there 2 different body styles they prolly changed the bmper brackets. 2 being i know what nbs bmper brackets look like and ive worked on 1 or 2 nnbs rear bmper and dont really recall them being the same. think itd take some cstom work to make that fit.

·
I am Tom Slick
6,613 Posts
actually it should fit! not sure about the brackets but the 2 different bumper styles have come directly from the NBS supply bins!!!

LTZ Avy w/ upgraded bumper.....same as 02-06 Esky

....and I couldnt find a picture but the other bumper offered is the NBS, but it is painted to match where the chrome should be, still has regular black plastic

1 - 8 of 8 Posts