GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I just lowered my NNBS more 2" MGD spindals 2' belltech struts and 1" coil. I have 2 degree bushings on it right now but the camber still looks negative, is there anything else I can put on there to get the camber more positive?? Ill get some pics up of my truck. Its down to 5-8 now.

Thanks

Jay

·
I don't have a truck
10,439 Posts
Get the SPC cam kit. Specialty Products Company.

Belltech makes one as well, I know sport truck direct sells the belltech one.

·
Vendor
2,493 Posts
if you get the belltech ones I sell all that stuff now :)

·
Cali Customs
1,507 Posts
sweet , but what tire size with ur 24's ? And t0ny hmm beltech u say ! U will be hearing fr0m mè when i get to my lapt0p , im using my ph0ne s0 it bl0ws maj0r ass

J0e

·
I don't have a truck
10,439 Posts
does the bushing work with djm control arms? im thinking going 5/8.. i was planing on djm 4" arms and 1 belltech strts.
For 5 inches do 2" spindle 2" coil and 1" strut + alignment kit.

For 6 inches do 2" spindle and 4" DJM arms.

That's what I've gathered. You don't want it mix coil or strut with control arms correct? I could be wrong.

·
Registered
158 Posts
For 5 inches do 2" spindle 2" coil and 1" strut + alignment kit.

For 6 inches do 2" spindle and 4" DJM arms.

That's what I've gathered. You don't want it mix coil or strut with control arms correct? I could be wrong.
i already have the 4 Djm kit. i also have 2" belltech spindles ( that have been sitting down on a storage room for like 2 months now) but i dont whant to 6/8 since i think my tires are going to rub im running the toyo 295/40/20
so i thought a 5/7 would be ok im planning to use a 2" arms 2" spindles 1" struts... or i just go 6/8?

·
I don't have a truck
10,439 Posts
i already have the 4 Djm kit. i also have 2" belltech spindles ( that have been sitting down on a storage room for like 2 months now) but i dont whant to 6/8 since i think my tires are going to rub im running the toyo 295/40/20
so i thought a 5/7 would be ok im planning to use a 2" arms 2" spindles 1" struts... or i just go 6/8?
I heard someone talking about the DJM kit not aligning when you shorten the length of the coil/strut assembly, or just that it didn't work, I can't remember. I could be totally wrong, so I will wait for someone else to chime in, but I'm pretty sure....

·
2008 RCSB
9,634 Posts
I would bolt the spindles up and test fit the tires. I think they will fit.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Heres some pictures of my truck now. Im running 295 30 24's on 24x10's. I have belltech bushings there 2 degrees I got them from summit but dont remember the part number.

Sorry for the crappy I phone pictures...
IMG_0234.jpg

IMG_0233.jpg

IMG_0232.jpg

1 - 20 of 24 Posts