GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey yall. Got sideswiped by some non english speaking, tried to out run me scumbag in an 18 wheeler last week (that deserves its own thread). Anyway, since I need 1 new mirror on the pass side and the insurance co gave me a check for $683 I thought it might be worth checking out if i can make this swap.

I want the same power/directional/heated but in the towing type. Is this possible to do an easy swap with the factory GM's?

Thx for any info guys.

no speaki de englias truck drivers :biggun:

·
Registered
528 Posts
Easy swap but you will not be able to power fold the entire mirror inward.. But everything else will work.. So long as the towing mirrors have that option..

·
GMFS Military Member
10,899 Posts
None of the Tow Mirrors are Power Fold (would be badass though). They manually fold in like the low model stockers. Wont damage a thing.

·
GMFS Military Member
10,899 Posts
thx a lot for the info guys. last quetion, can i just order the mirros and plug/play or will i need some new wiring/harness?
they come with the harness..just ubolt your stock mirrors and unplug em..Plug in the new ones and bolt em up.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.