GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just like the title says...only catch is moisture got into both of them..I'm through with opening it up to reseal them...would work out great if you plan on painting them..

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
damn thats cheap!!

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Can you cut them open and reseal them and would they be ok then? If so how much shipped to 76210.

·
Cartmans Critters
8,867 Posts
Ill take em

Just get me some closer up pics of them please!!!

PM me your pay pal addy

Did the moisture ruin anything or something? I dont see why you couldnt sit them in the sun on a hot day and then just make sure its sealed real good.

My sierra lights did the same thing.

How bad are they fogging up?

·
On my way up!
1,007 Posts
What ? Yours are cleared for free. Now go buy $ 100 worth of beer as a punishment for your dumb thought.
True...but I probably could have sold my stockers for more than that on eBay and then come out ahead and had even more beer! But oh well

·
California Castaway
9,402 Posts
Ill take em

Just get me some closer up pics of them please!!!

PM me your pay pal addy

Did the moisture ruin anything or something? I dont see why you couldnt sit them in the sun on a hot day and then just make sure its sealed real good.

My sierra lights did the same thing.

How bad are they fogging up?
Mine will slightly fog if I hit em too hard with a pressure washer, but they always seal right up the next day so no biggie:shrug:

·
2008 RCSB
9,634 Posts
mine have never fogged up ever, no matter what the crazy TX weather is. All you gotta do is seal them properly. These wouldnt require cutting again, just scrape off sealent/clean and reseal....simple

bump for a great deal

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Ive had to reseal mine 3 times... but yet again I opened it 2 times lol

·
Banned
6,955 Posts
mine have never fogged up ever, no matter what the crazy TX weather is. All you gotta do is seal them properly. These wouldnt require cutting again, just scrape off sealent/clean and reseal....simple

bump for a great deal
:word: Me and Nick sealed ours up good. No fogging here.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts