GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
can't lose on 22z
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What the title states, If you're in or around the carolinas/georgia areas and are willing to clear them for me (i would of course pay you) let me know. Or if you have a set you are willing to sell let me know. For a silverado.

·
AKA Sugar Plum
2,023 Posts
what are you willing to pay?

·
MILF lover
4,086 Posts
phil does them for cheap, pm him at fastws6ta, did mine i love them!

·
Representin' Le Mit!
3,584 Posts
Go to Mike (LaynLow77). He is in California, but shipping from Michigan to California wasn't too bad. He also does it for a awesome price and they don't leak either.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Go to Mike (LaynLow77). He is in California, but shipping from Michigan to California wasn't too bad. He also does it for a awesome price and they don't leak either.
^^^^^whats that supposed to mean:ninja:^^^

·
Representin' Le Mit!
3,584 Posts
It just means that he does it for the best price and that mine don't leak. He also doesn't make the person who is getting the headlights cleared pay shipping both ways. Don't get me wrong though you have obviously been a big help to all the guys on this thread with your how-to videos and the thread that you started on clearing the GMC and Chevy headlights. I initially PMed you to do mine a couple months ago since you were close to Michigan but you never got back to me, so I shipped them to Mike!

·
MILF lover
4,086 Posts
mine dont leak and the price he gave me was like 30 bucks more than phil does it...just sayin.

·
Representin' Le Mit!
3,584 Posts
I don't see how that could be...he charged the 6 guys who grouped together to do the cleared headlights $75 and they had to pay shipping both ways....either way Mike or Phil are the guys to go to if you don't do it yourself.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Not for nothing but the time it takes to do those lights and for $75 I charge to do them there is no way I am including shipping. Shit if it cost $40 to ship that leaves me with $35. I certainly wouldn't do it for $35. Silicone is $5, time is 3 hours, box them up and ship them.....lol. Don't think I am asking too much. Good for Mike though if it works for him. He is good shit and does good work. I refer people to him all the time.

·
Representin' Le Mit!
3,584 Posts
I agree seems like you do good work as well...It all depends on what side of the states you are on on who to go to...But like I said before to the OP, Mike or Phil are the guys to go to.

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
me and phil both do good work!

the reason i charge what i charge (the flat fee). Is i dont do this to make a fortune, and it simplifies the process for all parties involved. if anyone needs a set of lights done dont forget about me!

thanks for the kind words cknaffle (craig)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts