GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Team Black
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 09 silverado lt crew cab with the foldable jumpseat. I want to swap in a console, but am unsure of which one will fit. I've been checking eBay, but there are about three different versions. I've tried searching but couldn't come up with a definitive answer. Thanks

·
Cinque Minuti
664 Posts
hmm i know theres 2 different ones...LTZ and LT2
you got a LT so you need the LT2 console

top one
IMG_3541.gif

·
Team Black
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Team Black
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Everything I attempt to paint turns out like shit. Guess I'm not patient enough.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Yea, i needed black too and opted to paint it. I dont think I prepped it enough so its coming off in a few spots, mainly by the seat belt clips. For the money though it was worth it.

·
M.I.L.F HUNTER
737 Posts
i want this too... my jump seat has a storage space but with no top over the storage cover

·
M.I.L.F HUNTER
737 Posts
what mine looks like and i want the covered arm rest...any info on what others would be a direct bolt in?? thnx

110524_170200.gif

·
Registered
49 Posts
what mine looks like and i want the covered arm rest...any info on what others would be a direct bolt in?? thnx

110524_170200.gif

Any console from any NNBS will bolt right in, but if you get a console without the seat you need the one pictured above with the long storage space on top. The other one is for the LTZ/suburban dash.

·
M.I.L.F HUNTER
737 Posts
Any console from any NNBS will bolt right in, but if you get a console without the seat you need the one pictured above with the long storage space on top. The other one is for the LTZ/suburban dash.
Yea i want to keep the seat and only replace the actual arm rest.. i can have that color matched.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
i put the lt2 in mine i still need the trays tho

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have the same jump seat style and want to swap for the console, but I have the gmc grey interior. I can't find anything online for it either.

·
M.I.L.F HUNTER
737 Posts
this is the type of arm rest i am looking for

IMG_2249.gif

·
M.I.L.F HUNTER
737 Posts
That's just the 3 cup holder with lid and locking storage underneath
i don't want the one that goes all the way under the dash.. main thing im looking for is a covered storage so when my kid wants to sit up front i dont loose everything in the storage deal

1 - 20 of 44 Posts