GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, my dad just got a new 09 Crew cab, and he wants the center console upgrade that has the doors that open and close for the cup holders and junk holders...i added a picture below....anyone got a Part Number???

His lowered, colormatched, and supercharged 04 CC was stolen and found stripped to the frame and cab in a field... so heres a pic of that for history!

·
California Castaway
9,402 Posts
Is his LTZ? (tahoe interior) I wanted those too, but you cant get them for the longer console that comes in the LT2 trucks

·
Registered
15 Posts
I know they're pricey, around $250. Just go to the dealer and it should be in the parts for the Yukon XL SLT package. If you want that silver colored one, the All Terrain pickups came with them.

·
Registered
4,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yah he wants the silver one..problem being the GM dealers in Canada Prices on parts is ridiclous. For isntance, a LS7 Clutch on GMPD is 250? roughly...from TWO dealers in Canadian they are almost 900$...its crazy...

So i was hoping to get a part number and order through US

·
Registered
10 Posts
yah he wants the silver one..problem being the GM dealers in Canada Prices on parts is ridiclous. For isntance, a LS7 Clutch on GMPD is 250? roughly...from TWO dealers in Canadian they are almost 900$...its crazy...

So i was hoping to get a part number and order through US
I'll sell you mine. I got it about 3 months ago and took it out a few weeks ago because I liked the open tray more. $100 bucks. Let me know.

·
Resident Metal Head
5,527 Posts
Looks like the part number you need for the All-Terrain version of the interror is:

25912890 Cup holder replacement for bin (shiny, dark brushed)

:hmm:

anybody got a part number on the wood looking one?
I found this for myself, too.
This is part# 25799050 which seems to be replaced with 25912889

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.