GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What I have for sale are 2 sets of Coverking Neoprene front seat covers. They are for 07 and up Fullsize NNBS trucks. One set is all black and the other is grey inside and black outside. This is for just the two front seats only. No center console covers as of right now. Reason for selling is because I just bought a set of Wet Okole covers for both front and back seats so I will have no use for these anymore.

The black set is new and never install. I got them from coverking and noticed that on some of the stitching there is some marks by it from the sewing machine. They are not bad and they will not affect the covers at all. It is just an appearance thing. The marks are in the center of the cover where you sit so you will not see it. Sorry no pictures but will get some if interested.

Asking $75 plus shipping

The other set is the black with grey inside. They are used but good condition. They have been in my truck for about a year. Things I notice is there is a small dime size stain on the passenger side that is not too noticable and on the drivers side the stitching on the outer edge is showing a little from me getting in and out. It is not that bad.

Asking $45 plus shipping.

Here are pictures of the the gray and black ones installed in my truck.

DSC00318.jpg

DSC00329.jpg

DSC00316.jpg

DSC00332.jpg

DSC00331.jpg

·
Registered
3,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump need sold!!

·
Registered
3,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here are pictures of the black covers.

First one shows the marks.

DSC00743.jpg

Next pictures shows where the marks are which are the two center stitches. One on the seat and one on the lower back cover. Not bad since they will be on the lower part of the seat.

DSC00744.jpg

And one of the full set.

DSC00745.jpg

·
Registered
3,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
black ones sold

gray and black ones still available.

·
Registered
3,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ttt

·
Registered
3,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bump

·
Registered
3,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
anyone interested? They are great covers!!

·
Registered
519 Posts
I do like them however I notice the back of my 09 seats are different, in fact while looking at mine I noticed that they are ripping already! Back to the dealer.

Good luck!

·
Registered
3,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
bump

·
Registered
130 Posts
I wish these were for a nbs, but anyway is there any reason you went from the coverkings to the wet okole? I really want to get a set for my truck but cant see spending the money on them yet. I had a set in my s10 (wet okole)and loved them but i basically stole them off ebay for seriously $30 and they were new lol

·
Registered
3,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I wish these were for a nbs, but anyway is there any reason you went from the coverkings to the wet okole? I really want to get a set for my truck but cant see spending the money on them yet. I had a set in my s10 (wet okole)and loved them but i basically stole them off ebay for seriously $30 and they were new lol
To me they are the same. The Wet Okole is a little better IMO. Only reason for selling is because I found a full set of front and rear covers on ebay for cheap and couldn't pass them up.

·
Registered
3,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Gray covers are sold!!!

·
Needs more black
1,600 Posts
Those look nice, where did you get them from! Wouldn't mind getting a set for the Tahoe!:D

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
they sell them on ebay. just search for silverado seat covers and they come up if i remember right.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts