GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Coon-Ass Member
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup fellas. For all you guys that have NNBS CrewCabs im curious as to if these Pioneer 12's will fit your sub thump under-seat box?

http://www.crutchfield.com/p_130TSW302R/Pioneer-TS-W302R.html?tp=111

Had some cheap Pioneers like this way back when i had my Tahoe and they were perfect. The bass was great, given i had a pretty loud box no matter what was in it...

Also, what do you guys run in your CC SubThump boxes? I wanna see some pics of your installs/speakers/amps under the rear seat even if its all custom.

Many thanks.

·
Coon-Ass Member
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So whats everyone else got in their Crew Cabs? whats popular? I have a few pics from Subthump.com but other than that i havent seen that many around the forums here...i just wanted an idea before i install.

·
Coon-Ass Member
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
2 12s in a custom made box. But its too tall to fit the rear seats without having the seat sitting right on top of the subs
Hmm...this was what i was somewhat concerned with when i saw the subthump box. It seems like you would almost be actually sitting on the box. I really didn't want that. But it seems like there is an extension off the top of the box that makes it not slide around and fits snug between the seat and the floor. Am i making sense? lol. oh and sweet looking GMC ya got there broseph :biggrin:

·
Registered
560 Posts
when i get in from work im going to start building my enclosure for 2-12s to go under my seat. sad to say i dont get home till the 14th.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Ever thought of a custom center console for a sub box...i have seen a few cool builds in the magazine truckin...when i get home from the sandbox i plan on doing one.

·
Registered
596 Posts
I've got the Subthumb box with the amp mount in the middle wih 2 12 inch thin Pioneers. It sounds good.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Ill be home in a few days so ill start on my enclosure for 2-12s under my seat. The problem im going to have is find a place for my amps.

·
Registered
560 Posts
well i was going to start on my enclosure when i got home but a 101 thinks came up. so now i have to wait till next time i get home........damn damn damn always something

·
Registered
107 Posts
Guys w/ the subthump enclosure, are you using the one w/ the amp cutout or not? If not, where do you mount the amp??

1 - 14 of 14 Posts