GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
I don't have a truck
10,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mcgaughys hangers for 4, 5 inch rear drop when coupled with a flip kit. These flip the shackle around to point the other way. They come with all original hardware and were only used about 6 months. These retail for about $150. You lifted guys could also run this as a shackle flip for up to 3 inches of lift with the stock shackle, even more with a longer shackle. :read:
$70 shipped

·
I approve this message
136 Posts
Can these be used without a flip kit? I already have spindles I just need rear parts.

·
I don't have a truck
10,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Can I use these on my 08 2wd I have 2 inch eibach shackles could I use these plus shackles or put factory back on a just use these with stock springs
What drop are you wanting to achieve? Couple the hangers with a flip kit on your stock leafs and you'll get 4 or 5 inches of drop. Add the shackles I have for sale for 6 inches.

Flip kits are available at a really good price through Tim, our Mcgaughys vendor.

·
2008 RCSB
9,634 Posts
Can I use these on my 08 2wd I have 2 inch eibach shackles could I use these plus shackles or put factory back on a just use these with stock springs
these arent drop items....these are lift items. These are for lifting the rear after a flip kit if it makes it to low for you. If you use these without a flip it will raise your truck several inches.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts