GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im looking to buys some flares eventually when the the cash flow is good, im leaning more to oe style ones because i dont have much of an offset on wheels and i already have rock chips everywhere from bush roads........does anyone have pics?

thanks

·
Registered
9,764 Posts
id deal with the chips nnbs trucks dont exactly look right with flares as opposed to the old nbs style trucks. plus if you have a gmc the actually fender looks like it has a molded in flare look to it i think. get yourself some touch up paint and the put clear 3m tape over the paint.

·
Yea its all black....
382 Posts
been thinkin about some too, those egr ones dont look too bad....

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
8,527 Posts
Ewww.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Any idea what wheels these are?

The flares look pretty good, would have thought bushwacker, but I like the egr's
Ya they look pretty good and depending on how much they stick out might look good, it might be past the point of touch up paint the chips are starting to rust slightly since they were under those gm chrome strips, but who know I can give it a go.

·
Registered
405 Posts
I agree on the nnbs not needing flares like a nbs. but there is a blue ext cab nnbs that lives around me, it has flares like what would be found on a nnbs tahoe. doesnt look bad at all and if i had to have flares those would be the only ones i could live with

·
Registered
9,764 Posts
looks like a flare on a flare, but whatever you like and go no dont by bushcrackers, junk simulated bushwackers are so tacky on nnbs trucks

·
Registered
19 Posts
My old truck came with them but I thought they looked good. You can check out pics in my photo albumn.

·
Registered
689 Posts
What truck do you have?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
399 Posts
Don't do flares...They will rub away your paint down to bare sheet metal.

Bushwacker Extend-a-flares on my truck.
DSC02222.jpg

DSC02233.jpg

DSC02234.jpg

DSC02236.jpg

2011-11-25_16-24-56_269.jpg

2011-11-25_16-25-17_453.jpg

Your can see on the front fender where the paint was rubbed off...
2011-12-24_11-09-46_456.jpg

1 - 20 of 34 Posts