GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
nnbs foa shocks and mounts 2wd pics added

Hey guys. i am going a different way with my truck so i am going to be selling off most of my stuff.

so what i have are 5" stroke foa shocks with both the upper and lower mounts for the NNBS 2wd trucks and suvs. they need a stiffer spring rate for them to work correctly. right now they have 600lbs springs on them but they need 700lbs.

with the correct springs in they will level your truck...

i will post pics in the next few days for anyone that is interested

$650obo

DSCN0487.jpg

DSCN0488.jpg

DSCN0489.jpg

DSCN0490.jpg

·
VMax CC
207 Posts
very interested, do this add additional lift to it? Also would like to see some pictures! Also, how much are new coils?

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
with the right coils it will level your truck. they need to have 700 spring rate. i will find out how much the coils are but i think they are somewhere around 50 but dont quote me on that price.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
just looked them up they are 75 a spring... but the springs that are on there are brand new.. have like 300 miles on them and that is when we relized that they were too soft so you could sell them and probably get most of your money back on the other ones..

·
VMax CC
207 Posts
Got any pictures of them?

·
Asian as fuck!
3,863 Posts
I'd imagine they'd work on a 4x4 also, not that I'm interested.. but that should help your sale.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'd imagine they'd work on a 4x4 also, not that I'm interested.. but that should help your sale.
i dont know that they will. i think there might be clearance issues with the cv shaft on the 4x4.. but i could be wrong. i am just going to say that they work with the 2wd for sure but if someone wants to try them with a 4wd than that is up to them.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
BUMP make an offer.. i need these gone.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
bump 600obo.. make offerrs will have pics up tonight.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
will sell for 500 without the springs..

·
VMax CC
207 Posts
are resivoirs available for these? Also how much lift do you consider levelled? Thanks

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i dont know that you can buy the resivors for them but i am sure FOA would be able to help you out with that.. leveled to me is about 2" of lift. but you could do more if you wanted to your just going to limit your droop travel and wear out all your parts faster. and your truck will probably not ride really nice.

with these on my truck it rode amazing. only problem was that the spring rate was a too soft and my truck sat stock. so with the correct springs on them it will lift it and ride amazing.

·
Fake 4wd Club
3,942 Posts
If I only had the cash for these. :nono:

And leveled for these depending on the truck could be from 2"-2.5"

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
bump need to sell these. 450 without the springs..

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
bump
400 for the shocks and mounts no springs.

·
Diego Mafia
2,625 Posts
:hmm:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts