GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 167 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess I'm on the bandwagon as well, I went ahead and picked up this overlay(same as the one JB bought I believe)

nu.jpg

Then I decided that I wouldn't like the stock needles so I picked these up as well.

needles.jpg

Everything should ship put tomorrow, so when I get them installed I will have more pics..

·
2008 RCSB
9,634 Posts
lol...nice

Lemme know how the needles look, I wasnt sure I wanted to pay the extra $50 for them.

we expect night pics too :read:

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol...nice

Lemme know how the needles look, I wasnt sure I wanted to pay the extra $50 for them.

we expect night pics too :read:
No problem, I figured that I would try the needles out.. maybe they will look good, maybe not

·
GMFS Military Member
10,899 Posts
Where did you order yours?

·
Boss
83 Posts
like how the stock ones look, but def want to see pics after you get those on.

·
2008 RCSB
9,634 Posts
Lemme know how you like the setup, I kinda like the contrast of the red needles against the blue text, but I would like to see yours for comparison at night.

100_0186.gif

·
2008 RCSB
9,634 Posts
I orderded another set from www.autoanything.com and they price matched it...hope this set comes in correct. The other company sent me a diesel overlay.

Anyone with a 07-09 Duramax need a gauge overlay?

·
GMFS Military Member
10,899 Posts

·
Desert Rat
3,705 Posts
Lemme know how you like the setup, I kinda like the contrast of the red needles against the blue text, but I would like to see yours for comparison at night.

100_0186.gif
I do too, kept the stock orange needles with my new gauges

·
2008 RCSB
9,634 Posts
LOL....autoanything still hasnt shipped mine...I did ship the diesel gauges back to streesideauto today....I allways get fucked but never layed :crazy:

·
GMFS Military Member
10,899 Posts
Im procrastinating on ordering mine...wanna see how the new dash looks first...hopefully get pics up tomorrow :head:

1 - 20 of 167 Posts