GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
9,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone got it? i swear i seen one that had it done when the nnbs first came out. wanna see if the skin looks better then i shaved gate?

·
Registered
13,677 Posts
lol, it was a pos. if i had sold you that thing you probably would have drove back here and kicked my ass.

·
Registered
9,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol i read taht somewhere after you sold it. but it looked good minus the cobra r hood. thanks for looking out for me :handshake: lol

·
Registered
13,677 Posts
lol no prob. and i ditched the cobra r hood in lieu of a OEM cobra hood right before i sold it

...which i spray painted silver. :cool:

oh and heres your pic.

grant customs roll pan and tailgate skin
100_2422.jpg

·
Registered
9,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks, i thought i had seen a black one painted. i dont like it with the roll pan on it. wonder if itd look good with bumper? is that guy a member on here?

·
Registered
9,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
nope that trucks gotta full skin cali combo. no gate, no bumper. whole ass end is welded up. grant kustoms makes a skin for the tail gate. you cut off the old one and put the new one on. you dont have to do body work for the handle or the whole gate if you get a body man that can put a skin on well without bending it. it also loses those ugly ass lines on the gate.

·
Tuckin' Tire Static
3,914 Posts
I really like that cali combo. Roll pans look ugly on NNBS trucks imo but the shave gate looks sick.

·
Registered
9,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
cali combo means repaint whole bed. tailgate skin means repaint tailgate.....only.

·
Tuckin' Tire Static
3,914 Posts
Yeah i know but the cali combo looks so sick man

·
Tuckin' Tire Static
3,914 Posts
To me just a shaved gate and colormatched bumper would be just as clean though.

·
Tuckin' Tire Static
3,914 Posts
Do want a NNBS GMC 5/7 on stock 20's.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts