GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
California Castaway
9,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone with either one of those lifts could someone please measure how long your kicker braces are. I still dont have any, (superlift sent me the wrong ones) and Superlift wont answer phone calls/faxes from me or my salesguy at 4WP. I know Rough country offers theirs as a $100 add on so if they will be long enough I'll just buy a set for my truck. I need the overall length and the width of the ends where it widens out.

Here you can see that the ones I have are too short.

blah003.gif

blah004.gif

Thanks.

·
FFR Fabrication
8,144 Posts
You can have some made for cheaper then that... I'm having to redrill holes as the ones I got are too big

·
California Castaway
9,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Candy Corn Harvester...
6,656 Posts
yeah just mount the brackets and get a measurement any good shop can mod those in no time, but then you'd need to repowder them though.

·
Registered
9,608 Posts
Will take those to Dave tomorrow when he does your shocks, he can make you new ones if he has the tubing. He work for 3D sandcars in visalia he can make just about anything at his house hes got all the tools you'll need.

·
In Valor There Is Hope
8,273 Posts
i don't know how you have such problems with superlift. they answer the phone every time i call. i just spoke to them last week in fact about leaf spring clamps. they are always a big help for me.

·
California Castaway
9,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i don't know how you have such problems with superlift. they answer the phone every time i call. i just spoke to them last week in fact about leaf spring clamps. they are always a big help for me.
Ive spoken to them, their respone was: "looks like we did send you the wrong ones, just have the retailer fax the invoice from your purchase and we'll send out the right ones." Ive been with the store twice when they faxed it and its been over 2 months now and nothing. Now when I call the guy at superlift in charge of stuff like this I get his voice mail every time.

·
Registered
4,680 Posts
Damn that sucks, I would just call super lift from a new number try that first.

·
California Castaway
9,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
BUMP! can someone do this for me. Im sick of not having kicker braces. plzkthx :wave:

·
Registered
171 Posts
You need to call Will Lovett a superlift. They are in business, and will is the owners son. He would love to break a foot of in someone's ass.

·
Mossy Oak Pro Staff
2,668 Posts
I just measured mine. They're 32" long and 2" wide at the ends.

·
California Castaway
9,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
Ultra Mega Bro
642 Posts
May be a dumb question but are you trying mount them like this / \ instead of this ||? Because that may be your problem. What do the superlift rear crossmember mounts look like? I had to drill and tap new holes for mine.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts