GMC Truck Forum banner

NNBS hood trim help!

950 Views 3 Replies 2 Participants Last post by  JB
I need a little help figuring out the GM part number for the piece of trim on the hood of the NNBS GMC. I'm trying to get rid of all the chrome on my truck, I found the part number for the black grille of the work truck but I'm not having any luck finding the part number for the black piece on the hood.

After some searching, its got to be 10385156 or 10385157 but in all the parts lists the description is just "molding" on either one. Anyone know which number is chrome and which is black?
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.