GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 9998 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to get a NNBS GMC and dont want to go with the 6" kit and 35" tires set up, but still want it to look a little more beefy. Can I see some pictures of trucks with just a levelling kit and with bigger tires? Im looking for a mud terrain look, big knobby tires, but with just a levelling kit and preferrably no body either. Can I fit 33's on 20's with this?

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Here's mine on the stock pizza cutters. I haven't bought bigger tires yet bacause I plan on lifting it but if I can find a deal on some used 285's I might jump on it. Theres a guy on here that I believe has 33's and 20's with it just leveled. I'll try and find the thread.

Oh yea and Chevy>GMC

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Does anybody know what this truck is running, it looks soooo clean and that the tires look so good on it, aggressive a bit, but not too high.

DSC00100-1.gif

·
TEAM FUEL MOTORSPORTS
7,891 Posts
Search for my buddy MAX LTZ. He has a CCM leveling kit, and is running 20x8.5's with 275/60/20's (33x11). Looks great IMO!!!

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry for my ignorance, but what is a Zero rate 1" aal? Is it an add a leaf? Is it ok to use a 1" block instead? What is the advantage of an add a leaf as opposed to an add a block?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Sorry for my ignorance, but what is a Zero rate 1" aal? Is it an add a leaf? Is it ok to use a 1" block instead? What is the advantage of an add a leaf as opposed to an add a block?
http://www.offroaddesign.com/catalog/Zero Rates.htm

not really sure if there is an advantage,but the little i have read and researched on all this, aal was the way to go, when i get a lift, i will be getting one with a spring pack or buying a thirdparty to avoid adding taller blocks

And where in Texas do you live?
RGV=south texas - McAllen to be exact.

rgvsierra, are those 17's you are running on that truck?
factory 17's.

·
Registered
159 Posts
RGVSIERRA.....awesome lookin truck, i luv the look of stock wheels & huge tires...makes me want to trade in my '03 for a NNBS!!!...how well does the 12.5 inch wide tire fit on those stock 7.5's???

·
Registered
912 Posts
all i have are crappy pics
IMG_1179.gif

IMG_1179.gif

IMG_1182.gif

IMG_1183.gif

IMG_1178.gif

IMG_1186.gif
What size tires are on your truck?
Also, how did you change the red in the GMC emblem in the grille to black? Did you just paint it or what?

·
Heavy Metal Machine
619 Posts
2007 VMax
20" x 8.5" Wheels
ProComp Xtreme M/Ts 275/60/20 (33")
CCM Leveling Kit (Installed by BigBlue02HD b/c he is the shit)

Picture095.jpg

Picture082.jpg

·
Registered
4,404 Posts
Yo, there is a big college station crew, trust me. Whatever you decide hit us up and we can help you install it. On the list this week is a 3/5 drop on one truck and a 3 inch body lift on another truck.

1 - 20 of 9998 Posts