GMC Truck Forum banner

NNBS Leveled 33s RED Pics

12K views 34 replies 29 participants last post by  10redslt 
#1 ·
CCM 2.5" up front and removed 1" block in back and replaced with 2" Block. 20x9 Fuel Throttles wrapped with 295/55R20 Trails.

[/IMG]

See less See more
#17 ·
i wouldnt split your headlights just to clear them, not worth the risk of leaking even if done right the thought of splitting them scares the hell outta me, but hey its yours whatever blows your dress up!

#21 ·
Really well done man. I would get the corners painted RED asap though. Red/Orange = classic clashage

How do you like the trailgraps? I'm trying to decide between them or km2's.
Do they measure very true to size? A km2 37 is really a 36 or so. Wondering if that's the same for trailgraps..

#22 ·
Hey your truck looks great.

I am going with that same size trail,....

What are the specs on your Fuels..backspace, offset, etc.

Do you have any/much rubbage?

What are your measurements, the pics like you may have a touch of cali, but it could just be the picture angles..?

Thanks and good job...:worship:

#23 ·
allterrain- I agree 100% with you, i would like to find a set that one else has done just in case I have any problems down the road I could go back to the stock ones.. I dont know what im going to do yet though.

Southern Pride- So far I am liking the trails. they are louder that I thought they would be but its common for that knobby of a tires obviously. Ive been told that these are actually really quiet for this type of tire.. This is my first set of aggressive tires so I cant compare them to anything else.. But I am very happy with them so far. Gives it a great look. As far as the size goes a lot of guys call them 33s but they are really about 32.5.

hogpowr- The specs on the wheels are 20x9 5in back spacing, 1mm offset. I do have a little rubbing but I'm pretty sure I could do some triming and take care of it. I just have a hard time talking myself into trimming on a brand new truck. But very minimal rubbing. I don't remember my measurements off the top of my head but I do remember I am about 3/4 of an inch HIGHER in the back.

Thanks again guys for all the compliments!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.