GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have or know of someone that has the Nfab Front Replacement?

I am getting bored with my truck so I am think about doing more of a pre-runner look. All they have on there website is a GMC with a large lift and aftermarket grille, etc so it doesn't give me a good idea of what it will look like on my truck.

Also, what are y'all opinion on Nfab stuff?

I am probably going to do some kind of black 18" wheels, 33's, small lift (maybe something long-travel if I can find the cash), fiberglass front fenders and the pre-runner style bumper.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Have not seen NFab replacements...but here in SA Ranchhand and Frontier replacements are the norm. I like the Ranchhands better and is what I am looking for (at a good price).

AK4wheeler

·
Registered
27 Posts
Here are a few pics I got of the new Metal Mulisha bumper NFAB came out with. This was at a local show 4 Wheel Parts put on here in Houston 3 weeks back or so. The cost is the same as the one 4 Wheel Parts showed on their website when I called (~900). I spoke to the Rep and they said you can get +2 tire sizes (open for debate..don't flame me)...

nfab1.jpg

nfab3.jpg

nfab2.jpg

I plan to put it on my truck once I can afford it.

BTW this truck was running Fabtech w/Coils + 3" BL and 37"s

·
Registered
10 Posts
^^^^

i think i just saw that truck a few weeks back at the silverado 19 theatre on memorial day. looked good except i would've gone with flared fenders and what not to complete the look.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts