GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Fire Red
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dam is it just me or does the NNBS trucks paint chip super easy. Every time i look at my truck it seems to have another tiny paint chip. I get them on the front of my hood, lower fender wells, ect... Just seeing if anyone has that same problem going on too. I had my 03 for over two years and had less paint chips in it than my new 09 that i"ve had for less than 6 months. Man whats the deal!!!!!

·
Banned
6,955 Posts
Goverment motors got real cheap and only did 1 base coat I'm guessing:shrug: So I guess you have noticed how our clear coat is orange peel. and yea, I have paint chips like a S.O.B and I have had my truck for a year.

·
Resident Metal Head
5,527 Posts
:word:

Most(if not all) car companies run this problem now. They were forced to go to water based paint for environmental reasons, and it just seems super thin. I got paint chips up the wazoo on mine as well.

·
AKA Sugar Plum
2,023 Posts
i think every member here could agree with the OP's statement. My hood needs to be repainted and it's a 2007.....

·
dieselz powerz
82 Posts
1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.