GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All parts are from a 2012 2500 HD extended cab. Black OE door handles, 25 bucks for the pair. All four shocks with roughly 8000 miles on them, 125 for all. Front only Bilstein 5100 shocks, 150 firm. 265/70/18 OE Michelin tires on OE 18 inch wheels, sensors still installed, roughly 8000 miles on them 1000 bucks. One inch rear lift blocks and U-bolts, new, 60 bucks. Pair of OE upper control arms, all bushings and joints good as new, rougly 8000 miles, 100 bucks for both. All prices are not shipped. Shipping is on you, unless figured into a deal. I can ship all of this, just don't know how the tires and wheels would go.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Got any pictures of the wheels and tires?

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Also, I just remembered, i have a set of 6 Recon brand Diamond white bulbs for this truck. Lows, highs, and fogs, 85 bucks. I put the left side bulbs in and turned them on to see what they looked like and took them back out. I would assume these would fit also fit a half ton truck as well.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just replacement bulbs with a bluish, bright white light. I don't have pics, but pm me a phone number and I can text you a couple pics.

·
Registered
141 Posts
How many miles on the bilsteins?

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes textured handles. Bilsteins are brand new, never used.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Tires and wheels sold. Everything else is still available. Thanks.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Going thru old posts and figured this could use a bump.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts