GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
lol u tryna fukc tonight?
6,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If someone were to get 26x10 wheels, what drop and tire size should they want for a reasonable drop look but not slammed? No rubbing would also be a great thing. Just chime in with comments.

·
6,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ext cab. I don't know anything about tire sizes + lowering. I just want to have it looked like I'm dropped, not slammed, and the tire size doesn't matter I guess as long as I don't rub?

Idk if I'm making sense, just work with me, lol.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
id say if u went with 26s, maybe drop the back 3 inches (((shakle and remove block))) and you would be fine.... but u will probley like 24s with a 4/7 drop better

·
6,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I didn't like the amount of gap Sam had left with the 24s. I was also thinking the 3" in the back would look good with the 26s too. What size tire should I run with the 26s?

·
Officially Tucking Tire
8,919 Posts
you probably go 3/6 with a 295/30/26 with some slight rubbing.

·
6,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah, I might just do the 3" in the back and leave the front stock. How bad to you think I'd rub with the 2/4"?

·
Super trash and proud
1,921 Posts
id say if u went with 26s, maybe drop the back 3 inches (((shakle and remove block))) and you would be fine.... but u will probley like 24s with a 4/7 drop better
I'm pretty sure that is what my cousin is rolling on his nnbs, and it looks good.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Yeah, I might just do the 3" in the back and leave the front stock. How bad to you think I'd rub with the 2/4"?
3" inches in the back would be all, I would think also with no rubbing and 295/30/26. I have 285/40/24's on mine right now with a MCG 4/6 and have done a lot of cutting in the front and they still rub turning, I put these on it because they are the same diameter as the 26s so whenI bag it it will be ready for them if I ever got that route but also so I would have more side wall. With a 2/4 and 26's it will rub more at the back when turning than at the top of the tire I would think.

·
6,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yeah, but it's a hoe, kinda hard to think what it would look like on my sierra.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts