GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
I approve this message
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has any body done the rear seat mod where you cut the brackets so you can lower the seat back to get to amps or whatever?

·
Diego Mafia
2,625 Posts
i haven't but i want to. do a step by step how to.

·
I approve this message
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well I was hoping that someone else had already done it so I didn't have to learn the hard way.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I just took the rear seat out, mounted the amps, tuned the system and then installed the rear seats, also i raised the rear seat about an inch also. I don't like cutting things if not neccessary.

·
I approve this message
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just took the rear seat out, mounted the amps, tuned the system and then installed the rear seats, also i raised the rear seat about an inch also. I don't like cutting things if not neccessary.
Do you have any pics of your setup? What did you do for a box?

·
I approve this message
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
GM FREAK
69 Posts
I can't use the search function because I am not a member. Do you remeber what thread it was in?

·
Registered
549 Posts
I'd like to see what you used to raise the seat with also--I'm gonna try to stuff two RF power T1 12" under the seat in a fiberglass box

·
take off eh?
307 Posts
Is there a thread on the NBS rear seat mod? I dont wanna lift it, i just wanna trim the brackets so the back folds down.

Any ideas, searched but couldnt find anything.. :think:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts