GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Ultra Mega Bro
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to Jon at southerntruckperformance, my truck will be on the jack stands starting tomorrow afternoon. Hopefully i will finish by sunday night. It took me and my buddy 10 hours to install the 3 inch on this truck so hopefully i can do it faster this time since i have done it before. I plan on running 305/55/20 mud terrains on the stock wheels.

·
SierraDime
537 Posts
are you gonna do a write up on this kit as you go? cant wait to see it done.

·
Registered
316 Posts
you selling your 3" kit?

·
Mossy Oak Pro Staff
2,668 Posts
Sweet! I'm ordering my 7.5" kit today!

·
Ultra Mega Bro
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
are you gonna do a write up on this kit as you go? cant wait to see it done.

I will make note of any problems i run into and take pics of cv angles and such. But other than that the instructions pretty much cover everything.

I will be selling the 3 inch kit once i inventory all the parts.

·
Mossy Oak Pro Staff
2,668 Posts
What kind of tires did you end up getting?

·
Mossy Oak Pro Staff
2,668 Posts
Already taken care of!

·
03 Silverado in progress
692 Posts
so John i've been trying to PM you and call about pricing....still waiting bro!

·
Mossy Oak Pro Staff
2,668 Posts
Waiting, waiting....

·
Ultra Mega Bro
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
IMG00026.jpg

IMG00027.jpg

Crappy cell phone pics for now. Tires might be goin on tomorrow. The alignment shop wouldnt cut the tie rod ends. They said it was too much of a liability. I dont see how a quarter inch trimmed off on each side could be that bad. So i picked it up and trimmed it myself and dropped it back off. Thats all for now. Im beat from messing with this all weekend.

·
Registered
449 Posts
IMG00026.jpg

IMG00027.jpg

Crappy cell phone pics for now. Tires might be goin on tomorrow. The alignment shop wouldnt cut the tie rod ends. They said it was too much of a liability. I dont see how a quarter inch trimmed off on each side could be that bad. So i picked it up and trimmed it myself and dropped it back off. Thats all for now. Im beat from messing with this all weekend.
Same thing had to be done with mine... its really not a big deal... truck turned out nice get some tires under there.

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Looks good

·
Mossy Oak Pro Staff
2,668 Posts
Truck looks good Chris! It's gonna look even better with some tars. I really like those OEM wheels.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts