GMC Truck Forum banner

4361 - 4380 of 4412 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
See I'm the opposite, I can't stand the look of rake. I think these trucks are some of my favorite IMO. Nothing against anyone else's because there's a lot of great looking trucks in this thread.

@CRK
IMG_7572.JPG

@AbsolutHank
IMG_7587.JPG

@Peevy
IMG_7590.JPG

@roundsy
IMG_7607.JPG

@Serpa69
IMG_7616.JPG

Props to you guys! Perfect stance IMO

·
Registered
2 Posts
5" with 33s on factory 18s

7.5" with 33s on factory 18s

I know this is about 3 years later, but I'm wanting to swap out my 295/70R18s for some 35/12.50s. I have the stock 18s and a 5" RCX as well. Just wondering how you got those to fit. I was under the impression that I would need at least a 1 inch spacer up front too keep the tire from rubbing on the suspension? I don't want to have to trim my studs unless it is minimal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Representin' Le Mit!
3,584 Posts
See I'm the opposite, I can't stand the look of rake. I think these trucks are some of my favorite IMO. Nothing against anyone else's because there's a lot of great looking trucks in this thread.

@CRK
View attachment 65339

@AbsolutHank
View attachment 65340

@Peevy
View attachment 65341

@roundsy
View attachment 65342

@Serpa69
View attachment 65343

Props to you guys! Perfect stance IMO
Wow that was forever ago, lol. Miss that truck.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
59 Posts
Here's an update on my truck! Tax money finally came In so I slightly upgraded my truck.
325/60/18 toyo at2 xtreme (33x13x18)
Red dirt road 18x9 -12 RD01
Minor trimming in the fender well

I am very happy with how it came out. The tires poke out about a couple inches! My set up is the 5" with bilsteins set at 1.77"

IMG_8215.JPG

IMG_8216.JPG

IMG_8217.JPG

IMG_8224.JPG

IMG_8225.JPG

·
"God Damn Buick Regal"
1,553 Posts
This thread helped me alot on deciding my lift..thanks for everyone for posting specs and pics lol..here is what I went with..

Was 4/7

Now it's
5" rcx lift
5100 bilsteins sets 1.77"
5" rear block
305/55/20 Terra grapplers G2
1.5" rear spacers in the mail

Front done

All done

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
748 Posts
This thread helped me alot on deciding my lift..thanks for everyone for posting specs and pics lol..here is what I went with..

Was 4/7

Now it's
5" rcx lift
5100 bilsteins sets 1.77"
5" rear block
305/55/20 Terra grapplers G2
1.5" rear spacers in the mail

Front done

All done

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Looks great!!!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
i just purchased a RC 5" for my 2016 Silverado, my only concern is how far the wheels are gonna stick out, i also have on the way Hostile Alpha 20x10 - 19, so my question is how far do you guys think they will stick out?, I'm ok with 1-2 inches . Is there anything you can do if its to far for someones liking except less offset? I also have 1.5" spacers for the back wheels to match the front

·
Registered
5 Posts
2016 LT Silverado, 5"RC , my only problem is that there is still a little tilt, the back is 1.25 inches higher than The front, I have a 4.5" lift block now and I can't find. 3.5" for my truck anywhere, anyone know where I could find one would be greatly appreciated

Rims are Hostile Alpha 20x10 -19 with 32x12.5 TOYO Open Country RT's

IMG_5169.JPG

·
Registered
315 Posts
$40-100 for the shackles depending on what you buy and where you get it, I would do it myself not sure about a shop. Local guy vs dealership etc.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Rough Country assumes that everyone likes the stink bug look...on my old Chevy, I put a 2" leveling kit on the front with the lift to add another inch to it and make it level.

·
Registered
5 Posts
i actually just measured it and there is 1 7/8 inch higher in the back , so i could just get a 3 inch rear lift block to replace the 4.5 inch, how hard is it to replace the lift block on your own????

·
Registered
145 Posts
i actually just measured it and there is 1 7/8 inch higher in the back , so i could just get a 3 inch rear lift block to replace the 4.5 inch, how hard is it to replace the lift block on your own????
It's very simple...can be done in 30 minutes

·
Registered
2 Posts
Any 2014 GMC with 5” rough country lifts? Had it on my 08 a few years back and it had a super aggressive stance. Got rid of my 14 Silverado with 7” rough country, I’m looking to do the 5” on my truck now so it’s more family friendly just don’t know what rubber will fit decent and not be too aggressive. I have in mind 20x9 +0 offset and a 305 tire but I’d like to fill out the fender well more anyone with a 295 60 20??? Pics? Also I have stock Rancho front struts anyone heard any issues with this making the lift higher? Or any other issues?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Sooo...I just ordered the rc 5” lift for my 07 4wd, I’m planning on buying new upper control arms to throw in at the same time. Is there any benefit to buying the rc upper control arms for 2-4” lift? Or will these give the wrong angle as they are meant for the level kits? In which case should I just get another set of stock uppers?
Any info would be greatly appreciated. Random question I know.

·
Registered
985 Posts
You'll be fine with those.

4361 - 4380 of 4412 Posts