GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
GMFS Military Member
10,899 Posts
Im not paying 400 to get my tailgate shaved though..fuck that. Id rather spend that money on L/Ts or something.

·
2008 RCSB
9,634 Posts
Im not paying 400 to get my tailgate shaved though..fuck that. Id rather spend that money on L/Ts or something.
I was quoted $550 to custom fill the top, flip the handle and paint...fuck that.

Heres a pic of what it looks like under the wing...and if you dont fix that too its half ass :crazy:

·
GMFS Military Member
10,899 Posts
I was quoted $550 to custom fill the top, flip the handle and paint...fuck that.

Heres a pic of what it looks like under the wing...and if you dont fix that too its half ass :crazy:

:word: Im just gonna stick with a matched HD cap and handle for now. How does the HD Cap attach? The stock one is held in by torx but not sure about the HD cap. Mine should be here tomorrow but I still gotta get it painted. Thinking about hitting the NFABS with some Birch too :head:

·
GMFS Military Member
10,899 Posts
Set it were you want it to sit. Lift one side up, pull the tape, set HD cap back onto body of the truck. Lift the other side up, pull the tape. Done!!
Dont be suprised if I start a thread bitching about me fucking it up :roflbow: . Im still debating on waiting to put it on and getting it painted or just slapping it on.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.