GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Ginger
2,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Feeler for my entire headlight setup. $500 shipped altogether, 55w VVME 6000k high beam and low beam HIDs, 92led 6000k VLEDs switchbacks with resistors wired in and ready to go, no hyper flashing. Cleared OEM headlight housings with no cracks and no leaks. If you have perfect condition stock headlights you want to trade, I'll knock off $150 of the original price. If you think I'm asking too much, idgaf, gotta pay to play.

Located in West Monroe Louisiana.

·
Registered
8,322 Posts
still ridiculously priced on a set of 5yr old used headlights lulz

GLWS brochacho

·
Smiggles
3,493 Posts
how much shipping for the crack u smoked when u thought up the price

·
This place sucks dicks
4,938 Posts
Pay to play what exactly? The ZOMG you have HiDs in stock housings with switchbacks game?

Youre better off parting out and selling it all separately. Just friendly advice.

·
Ginger
2,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If you aren't interested, shut the fuck up and go lol its simple, really. I'm asking a fair price for what it is. If you think otherwise, keep your opinion to yourself, I don't care for unnecessary comments.

·
Registered
763 Posts
As members of a forum I think we are obligated to look out for one another in the for sale section. Sometimes the seller has no honest clue what the item is worth when they post their asking price. Outside comments help to keep the dealings fair and all members happy which leads to more site traffic. Less people gonna shop here if they feel ripped off on past dealings.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
I Still need dis. But been looking at LEDs past couple wks might try that
Glws though

1 - 19 of 19 Posts