GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
~ ~
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I totaled my truck this past weekend. Insurance wants too much to buy it back. My loss your gain. I’m pulling a lot of my stuff off of the truck. Damage is to the driver side door, cab, and bed. Kills me to get rid of this stuff but I am probably going to try and get into a new sierra or canyon, so won't be using this stuff.

Anything taken off has to be replaced with the stock piece, I have pretty much everything. Im working on locating some manifolds for my headers, the lowering kit may have to stay on, and the HD bumper. Should be easy to find someone who wants to swap bumpers though

Also don't know how long they'll let me keep truck, so sooner the better!

RKSport hood - $600
2011+ HD Grille and red bowtie - $150
(bowtie has a broken clip but doesnt hang off by much)
HD bumper with fog lights - $350
Lower red valence has been ripped off a few times so not the best condition, but everything else is good. It is still usable though.
Airraid intake tube - $100
90mm TB - $125
Victory red door and tailgate handles - $125
AR Long tubes plus catted mids 1 ⅞ primaries - $850
$1500 new, I bought them for $1000 off of a member here. Also have a magnaflow muffler and side exit exhaust if you want to swap.
DJM 4/7 lowering kit - $300
Lower and upper control arms and rear flip - bought from tbssowners.com few years ago. looks like kit goes for $575 now.
Mirrors with signals, power fold, and victory red caps - $150
Since it is too much work to wire in power fold, I replaced the power fold motor with the push ones. The power folds were wiggling and bothered me. Nice and tight now.
Belltech adjustable shocks +-2" - $125
Adjustable rear shackles. I believe they are 2/3" - $30
CK375s - $850
Fronts are 265/40/22 and rears are 305/40/22. Sensors are in there. Tires are hankooks and have maybe 20000 miles on them. One of the front tires probably has about half of the miles, was replaced after hitting pothole. Wheels are not perfect, do have some flaking. Also when truck was damaged I had my winter wheels on, so these were unharmed.

Also have a couple other items not on truck

Headlights - $100
They need to be cleaned up a little and if anyone wants me to clear them Ill do it for a little extra.
Driver side switches for a crew cab - $25
Has all switches on it and a wood finish. Power fold etc.
Pioneer head units. I will update model #s
P4300(i think) bt - $100
Works but the something happened to the screen. It is half the size and the touch screen doesnt work correctly. I couldnt wipe the phones in the units memory and couldn’t connect my new phone. Comes with remote
Non touch screen pioneer - $100 Bluetooth streaming. Comes with remote
Recon 3rd brake light - $60
Tonneau cover with bowtie - $75

And some pictures of what everything looks like. Sucks I wont be driving this anymore
If you want a picture of anything specific let me know and Ill get better ones.

Located in South Jersey. Vineland 08361

Attachments

·
Registered
337 Posts
PM sent on the mirrors & tailgate handle/bezel

·
Registered
442 Posts
better pic of grille?

·
Registered
679 Posts
I am interested in the to tonneau cover, and a friend is interested in the grill and bumper. Can you pm me? In having trouble sending a pm via tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
50 Posts
PM sent on headlights

·
~ ~
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey guys little update. My phone has been acting up since last night, wont hold a charge, touch screen has gone to hell. Once I get out of work I have to run a couple errands, see what I can do about phone, and get in touch with everyone. Sorry for the delay/not answering msgs

·
Bad Co Performance
57 Posts
Pics of intake tube?? send to 732.535.2162 please

·
Registered
679 Posts
He told me he was working all day. He sent me a pic of it yesterday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9,787 Posts