GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone got any pics of one of the Brand new std cab trucks lifted?? I want one soe bad! The STD cab just looks awesome!

·
GPS Guru
347 Posts
I'm planning on it within the next month or so. :read: Already got a black reg cab Z71 picked out. Just waiting on somebody to buy this piece... :pissed:

·
Go Gators!
521 Posts
You guys decide on whether its going to be the Chevy or the GMC? Both are freaken awesome trucks. Dont know what options your going to get but the higher level interior option is sooooo nice. Most of the time between the 20's and the interior with all the gadgets I forget that I am driving a 4wd. You cant go wrong with either of them. Good luck to both of you. Hope you guys get some good deals on one!

Kyle

·
Registered
3,952 Posts
I like the lower level interior with the dual glove boxes. I would get that int. on a White GMC colormatch on 37s

·
Registered
19,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well It will be a while before I get one unless a miracle happens!! But I was just wondering what one would look like lifter up! I want a chevy black std cab and paint the chrome on the front with a levleing kit and some 20"s and some 33"s or 35"s

1 - 6 of 6 Posts