GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
NNBS Summit Series Bullnosen (Got it done)

Does any one have pics of the Summit Series Bullnose from Ranch Hand on a NNBS? Specifically looking for a side view. Thanks

I hit a dear and dented some stuff on the front end. Thinking of getting the insurance money and putting the bullnose on. I am getting too many claims on my insurance.

http://www.ranchhand.com/products.a...p&description=Bullnose Frontend Summit Series

·
Diego Mafia
2,625 Posts
hahah no but that should take care of your problems.

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Holy bumper!

·
Registered
113 Posts
it looks badass on those trucks. there is one around town that has it...actually more than one...if i see one ill snap a picture of it and they are tough as hell too.

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
i dont have any pics but i would go for it, ive had 3 ranchhand bumpers and all of them have been through alot of abuse. i have the legend series on my 08 dually with a 16.5ti in it and its a strong bumper!

·
GMFS Military Member
10,899 Posts
There was a dude who posted pics of him and a buddy wheeling a month or so ago. His buddy had a lifted NNBS with a bullnose. Ill try to find it.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks. I think it will look alright, hope it sits higher than the factory bumper. When I get mud caked in the fenders it rubs on the front at the bottom. Its starting to pull the inside plastic liners down.

·
Respect mah authoritah!
11,152 Posts
do it, looks good on that one in the thread posted!

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
Thanks. I think it will look alright, hope it sits higher than the factory bumper. When I get mud caked in the fenders it rubs on the front at the bottom. Its starting to pull the inside plastic liners down.
its alot higher than the factory, id say have to trim 4-6" of the fender liner off so it lines up straight with the bumper. you can see how far down the liner is on ranchhands site

·
GMFS Military Member
10,899 Posts

·
GMFS Military Member
10,899 Posts
I kinda like that hood

·
Registered
186 Posts
Did you end up ordering this bumper?

A guy here in town is running it and it looks great. I am thinking of getting a RH rear bumper.

Anyone here running that on a NNBS?

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
No, not yet. I keep going back and forth because I am thinking about the Zone 1.5" body lift.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
To follow up... here it is. I don't love it... but I don't hate it.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts