GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had v-led switchbacks in my truck for over a year and they're wired with resistors too. But recently my drive side ones randomly burnt out, both of them within about a week of each other. So I threw my factory bulbs back in that side to see what was up and the lower one doesn't blink when the turn signal is on, only the top one. So before I go order 70$ switchbacks again does anyone have an idea as to why the driver side turn signals are acting like this? Hate to put brand new switchbacks in there and they get fried again. Like I said, I've had these in there for over a year with zero issues until recently

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
lol u tryna fukc tonight?
6,229 Posts
Can you take a picture and show me how you spliced in the resistors? I just put mine but I'm still getting hyperflash. Also, I broke a fucking bulb so I'm running only 2 not to look foolish right now. :crazy:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Chance, on the harness attached to the headlight splice one resistor to the ground (black) and brown (signal) wire coming from the plug. Then splice another resistor, one side into the other brown (signal) wire going from the top bulb to the bottom bulb and the other side to the ground coming out of the bottom bulb.

·
lol u tryna fukc tonight?
6,229 Posts
Chance, on the harness attached to the headlight splice one resistor to the ground (black) and brown (signal) wire coming from the plug. Then splice another resistor, one side into the other brown (signal) wire going from the top bulb to the bottom bulb and the other side to the ground coming out of the bottom bulb.
Thanks, will give it a try.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts