GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a 2/3 drop yesterday for my wifes 08 tahoe and I'm about to go get her some wheels. She really wants 24s but I say go bigger on these nnbs. So with a 2/3 mcgaughys and 26s what do you honestly think the ride quality will be like...compare that to stock and compare that 24s...anyone with personal experience? Thanks

·
Banned
6,955 Posts
The ride is going to be like shit:imo. Your going to have no rubber on the tires becuase they will have to be so small to be able to put 26s on a 2/3 droped tahoe. 24s or 22s will be perfect, but thats what I think.

·
hotdogfarts
2,287 Posts
I think it will ride awesome, the tires and rims are so big it will actually be really plush and your wife probably won't even notice the difference!

·
OG
6,939 Posts
I would never give a women a set of 26's. Most i know would curb teeeeeehhhhh fuck out of them in a week.

·
Registered
268 Posts
The ride is going to be like shit:imo. Your going to have no rubber on the tires becuase they will have to be so small to be able to put 26s on a 2/3 droped tahoe. 24s or 22s will be perfect, but thats what I think.
it might ride like shit but she'll get use to it and would be looking sick driving down the road on big 26's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Banned
6,955 Posts
I would never give a women a set of 26's. Most i know would curb teeeeeehhhhh fuck out of them in a week.
Then all the money you just spent on them goes down the drain. Just get some 22s or 24s :imo. The drop with 22/24s would be sick and you would have a good size tire to hit the curbs with.:crazy:

·
Registered
5 Posts
my bois got 26"s on his stock hight and rubs a lil at full turn but its just the plastic and it looks good another boi got an 07 on 24"s and air ride and looks good so to each his own

·
i always catch you hatin'
606 Posts
i think you should lift it 4 inches then put 30's on it

·
1,847 Posts
I wouldn't do 26's way to big and it'll ride like shit. 24's dont ride great either because of such a small tire. I'd do 22's or find some 23's

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
If anyone wants a smokin deal on a set of Lorenzo WL-11 Black 26s with tires for $2500 let me know b/c I'm going to pass on them. The wife says their too big so I'm gonna find her a set of 24s.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts