GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
1,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling these for my friend. He has some nnbs tahoe 20's for sale. They're in great condition. No curb rash or anything. He wants 600 w/o tires.
EDIT: REFER ALL QUESTION TO THIS PHONE NUMBER
Here's his number: Kacy (972) 965-5107

·
1,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
where is he located?

includes TPMS?

called and went to work VM
The wheels are about 20 minutes south of Dallas. He wants to keep tpms for his next set of wheels that are on there way.

Edit: I told him to make sure he answers his phone if he gets a call from a random #

·
Detailer & PC Tech
2,785 Posts
The wheels are about 20 minutes south of Dallas. He wants to keep tpms for his next set of wheels that are on there way.

Edit: I told him to make sure he answers his phone if he gets a call from a random #
ok well i left him a VM, so we'll see.

i'm assuming this is only local, the more south the better, i'm in Houston area.

Do you know if he takes paypal?

·
1,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
He doesn't have paypal. I'm sure he'd meet you and take cash.

EDIT: are u sure u dialed the right number. He said he hasn't received any calls or voice mails. I made sure the # I have is the right one

·
I don't have a truck
10,439 Posts
I was thinking of scooping them up to sell for profit, but it would be too much hassle for me right now. But I'm glad you're getting em :shake:

·
NNBS Owner/FireFighter
1,638 Posts
shipping to 31788 in georgia

·
1,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Call the # up at the top to see if he would be willing to ship. I would imagine shipping would be around 200 dollars. They're pretty heavy wheels.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts