GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey just wanted to pass on a great deal I just got for a new set of NNBS GM tow mirrors. GM part number 19202235 which are heated, power, and have the turn signal in the glass. I got them through Amazon via IAMGMPARTS.COM shipped to my door for $321. I will update this as soon as they land on my door and I get them installed. Check IAMGMPARTS.COM on Amazon if you guys need a set. This was the lowest price I could find GM ones for.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Hey just wanted to pass on a great deal I just got for a new set of NNBS GM tow mirrors. GM part number 19202235 which are heated, power, and have the turn signal in the glass. I got them through Amazon via IAMGMPARTS.COM shipped to my door for $321. I will update this as soon as they land on my door and I get them installed. Check IAMGMPARTS.COM on Amazon if you guys need a set. This was the lowest price I could find GM ones for.
Thank you for the info, I'll be in the market for set soon.

·
----------
6 Posts
I was literally looking at those less than 5 mins ago lol Awesome price

·
Roll Tide
868 Posts
I got my set (heat, power, signal) for 278 free shipping on ebay. I tried to find the shipper but cant find the old emails. Maybe I just got really lucky on a find?

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I got my set (heat, power, signal) for 278 free shipping on ebay. I tried to find the shipper but cant find the old emails. Maybe I just got really lucky on a find?
Brand new GM or aftermarket for that price? That was a steal if they were new factory GM tows.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts