GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
sittin purdy
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yes i am looking for a part number for nnbs silverado wheel liners. i have searched the threads and searched on gm parts direct with no luck, all help is appreciated

·
GMFS MEDIC
283 Posts
the liners are great. iirc, i paid $119 at chevy. they are better than just spraying imo. they cover the gap between the bed and frame and hand down lower in the rear. easy install but had to take off the wheels to get them into the lip of the fender. other than that, took 10 minutes each side. i think these trucks should have come from the factory with them. ill try to get some pics

·
GMFS MEDIC
283 Posts
i looked in my file, 19166676 is the part number as long as it is for your 1500 and they are $119 from the dealer. here are some pics. install was 3 push clips and 4 self tapping screws.
before:
IMG_20110417_135058.jpg

IMG_20110417_135822.jpg

after:
IMG_20110417_133239.jpg

IMG_20110417_130936.jpg

IMG_20110417_135139.jpg

·
Redline
20 Posts
That was the second thing I did to my new Sierra, it looks so much cleaner with those on. The first thing I did was drop the rear 2". I hate the way the rear of the truck sticks up. It looks so much better with those 2 mods.

·
Registered
79 Posts
i see it contours around the two round frame supports, I'm getting ready to put a 1.25" body lift on mine so i wonder if they will still fit good enough to not fall out? what y'all think?

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
they make these aftermarket now. just as good as GM IMO. linex works well in the wheel wells, probably close to the same price or less if they are $119ea.

·
AKA Sugar Plum
2,023 Posts
i paid $60 each side for my lineX in my rear wheel wells, but it doesn't cover the BL gap

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Got mine from gmpartsdirect.com and they are awesome. Especially for white vehicles. A lot easier to clean. Had to remove tires also. It's a tight fit.

·
Registered
328 Posts
I wonder if they trap dirt, ice slush and mud. If they do that would be rust traps. I might just Line-X mine when I get my bed done.

AK4wheeler

·
Registered
136 Posts
Nick, you got any pics? I got the black wheels on white color scheme too and road tar shows in the rear wells horribly. Wonderin if I should get a set to clean up and cover the back. Do these things just hold themselves in or is there some mounting screws?

·
Registered
328 Posts
Nick, you got any pics? I got the black wheels on white color scheme too and road tar shows in the rear wells horribly. Wonderin if I should get a set to clean up and cover the back. Do these things just hold themselves in or is there some mounting screws?
It says above that it has 3 clips and 4 self-tapping screws holding them in...I am assuming that is per side.

AK4wheeler

·
Registered
9,761 Posts
didnt have to remove my tires it fits really snug in my wheel wells and certanily finishes the look of a light colored vehicle, i paid $102 through GM Parts.

·
M.I.L.F HUNTER
737 Posts
any one with pics of these on a black truck?

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Mine came with self tapping screws and push pins.

better shot..

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

how they arrived:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

1 - 20 of 24 Posts