GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 136 Posts

·
bore
2,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
finally lifted my truck this weekend . it sits higher than i expected. there is still a lot more mods to come :)

DSCN0435.gif

could you guys tell me if my angles are good ?

DSCN0433.gif

·
bore
2,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
so far here are the mods:

7" fts lift
3" zone bl
1.5" top strut spacers
20x12 fuels (usual -44 offset)
35x12.5x20 toyo mt's
black headlights
2011 hd grill
2011 hd hood (not on yet)
debaged sides
nfab bars
doublin nav/dvd
headrest dvds
flowmaster 44 dual( not on yet)
bushwacker flares (not on yet)

i think that's it ..lol

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
fucking :boobs: truck looks good man! :shake:

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Truck looks great man in the pics i first couldnt believe how high it sat with just the 7" lift with angles that flat then i noticed u had a 3" bl... Initially i thought u had a 10" kit get us some fender measurements!!

·
Registered
6,401 Posts
go to 37's when the 35s wear out, they look a touch small now, and stay away from fender flares, they will kill it.

onlything besides 37s that i would do would be black out your chrome grille but keep the bow tie chrome, because the chrome grille is stickin out like a sore thumb.

·
bore
2,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
angles look pretty good
thank you, i was worried about that. i wonder if i can add a leveling kit in the front .

fucking :boobs: truck looks good man! :shake:
thank you :) coming from you..

Needs stock headlights :imo
Other than that, looks good.
i think so too. i just don't really want to mess with clearing them, never tried it before.

Wow that looks good, like OP person said, stock headlights would look better. You looking at 37's?
35's are more than enough, i never offroad.

Truck looks great man in the pics i first couldnt believe how high it sat with just the 7" lift with angles that flat then i noticed u had a 3" bl... Initially i thought u had a 10" kit get us some fender measurements!!
thank you . it s roughly 53" in the front and 51" in the rear

looks good, would look awesome with stock lights, no steps & for the love of god don't put the gay ass fender flares on it
im still debating on the flares, but the steps for sure aren't going nowhere ..lol

·
bore
2,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
go to 37's when the 35s wear out, they look a touch small now, and stay away from fender flares, they will kill it.

onlything besides 37s that i would do would be black out your chrome grille but keep the bow tie chrome, because the chrome grille is stickin out like a sore thumb.
yeah, probably no flares . the grille has no bowtie in the pic , it sticks out because i haven't put on my hd hood yet . im gonna paint the truck ,so that'll wait a little

oh , and thanks to everyone that helped me before the mods, i couldnt have done this without your help , especially ezskanken

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
so far here are the mods:

7" fts lift
3" zone bl
1.5" top strut spacers
20x12 fuels (usual -44 offset)
35x12.5x20 toyo mt's
black headlights
2011 hd grill
2011 hd hood (not on yet)
debaged sides
nfab bars
doublin nav/dvd
headrest dvds
flowmaster 44 dual( not on yet)
bushwacker flares (not on yet)

i think that's it ..lol
love the list too!

·
North Raised, South Bound
4,376 Posts
Looks good brah! Get a some black paint and paint the frame, rear axle and the control arms, then you'll be golden...

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
is the lower valance still on the front bumper? have you thought about taking it off? if makes the truck look that much taller :imo :shrug: but fuck that truck is a beast! i'm jelly now :nono:

·
bore
2,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
bore
2,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
is the lower valance still on the front bumper? have you thought about taking it off? if makes the truck look that much taller :imo :shrug: but fuck that truck is a beast! i'm jelly now :nono:
its still on , it rubs a tiny bit but i think ill take it off

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
interior shots requested by l PATRICK l

DSCN0436.gif

DSCN0437.gif

DSCN0438.gif

DSCN0439.gif

sorry, i ll take better pics once i'm done
man! now i'm starting to dislike you...:crazy: what brand are those dvd headrest? whole truck is :boobs: inside and out!

·
bore
2,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
man! now i'm starting to dislike you...:crazy: what brand are those dvd headrest? whole truck is :boobs: inside and out!
LOL, they're myron & davis 7" , i don't like the quality too much , but they 're ok :)

1 - 20 of 136 Posts