GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dont know whats wrong with my truck no more, ok i have a 04 chevy silverado with the 5.3, well its been acting up when i take off sometimes it kind of boggs down and also feels real heavy specially when i get to an incline. Ive takin it to mechanics but no engine lights are on, they hook up the computer and everything is checkin good, i keep thinkin its the fuel pump cause it does it when i give it gas it boggs down and it feels like its runnig out of gas but like everybody tells me it doesnt turned off i just let go of the gas and it picks up again, and they check the pressure already on the pump and its good. When i turn it on and take off when its still cold it runs perfect after awhile that it gets hot its when it does all that, ive also takin it to check my gats but they just hook up the computer to it and they just say theyre good, but what ive noticed now that it gets really hot inside the cab when its on u can feel the heat around the legs alot but i have no clue know, another note i have air bags on the suspension so ive hit the cats on the ground from driving low i dont know if that might be a factor in it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts