GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This may be old news for some of you, but when I was at the Ludikrs show a couple weeks ago I was told that Severed Ties wasn't going to put on Octoberfest this year, they were going to skip a year for some reason.

anyone know if this is for sure? if it is the season is pretty much done in Cali until 2005 with Resolutions.

·
Registered
150 Posts
mikes02 said:
This may be old news for some of you, but when I was at the Ludikrs show a couple weeks ago I was told that Severed Ties wasn't going to put on Octoberfest this year, they were going to skip a year for some reason.

anyone know if this is for sure? if it is the season is pretty much done in Cali until 2005 with Resolutions.
I heard Severed Ties just wants to take a break, not sure though. It's not scheduled in any magazines though.

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
yea i'm bummed that show season is over... and i was just about to get my interior in... :pow:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well reso isnt too far away anyhow. it will be a nice break, when shows are too close together you just see the same stuff over and over, maybe some new stuff will come out in the next few months before reso.

:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts