GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have checked all my fuses. I even went as far as pulling the stereo out and checking all wires and even the speakers. It comes and goes as it pleases but off more than on. It's all stock and the truck is fairly new, I dont get it. Any Help would help me out so I dont have the wife asking why im pissed all day.

·
Premium Member
7,892 Posts
I have checked all my fuses. I even went as far as pulling the stereo out and checking all wires and even the speakers. It comes and goes as it pleases but off more than on. It's all stock and the truck is fairly new, I dont get it. Any Help would help me out so I dont have the wife asking why im pissed all day.
What method did you use to check the wires and speakers?

·
Registered
45 Posts
It's common, the stock speakers are junk. I took a door panel off when mine was in one of the non-playing moods, hooked a house speaker up and it played fine, took the truck speaker in the house and got nothing. Tinsel leads were tight, everything looked/felt fine, the night after I ordered speakers it came on and worked until the day I got ready to install. Problem free since I swapped speakers.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Three of the four speakers in my truck only work when they want which isnt often. After looking through a few of these threads it seems pretty common in the NNBS. What a bunch of crap:flame:

·
Wanna B Jack o all Trades
9,823 Posts
its stock speakers, what did you expect? lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts