GMC Truck Forum banner

Noob from peoria arizona

891 views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  In2cjs 
#1 ·
hello all i know there are rules about posting where do I start im not the greatest with downloading pics and stuff like that I joined cause I need help with electrical on a build

#2 ·
Nookie I have two trucks one is a 1980 c10 3/4 of the way done frame of restoration full ridetech suspension control arms coil overs muscle bar sway bars rear 4link coil coil overs rack and pinion steering full big brake system motor is a 383 stroker afr heads camed 750 holly carb hooker competion long tube headers stainless exhaust 18 inch wheels we decided to go with a ls1 carbed engine putting out around 500 hp thats where I am at with the 1980 c10 my other truck is a 1979 k 10 4x4 im doing this one my self at my house I put a camed chevy 350 putting out around 400 hp im having trouble with the electrical at the moment the wire diagrams that I seen on hear are great the best I have found sofar just don't know where to start

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.